II. Information about the Provider
Art. 2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: MEDICAL TECHNICS ENGINEERING Ltd., UIC 831641528.
2. Seat and management address: Mladost district, zh.k. Mladost 1, bl. 28B, Sofia
3. Address for carrying out the business: zh.k. Mladost 1, 28B, Dimitar Mollov Str.; 1750 Sofia; 21A, Bdin Str., 9000 Varna.
4. Correspondence address: Mladost district, zh.k. Mladost 1, bl. 28B, Sofia,
Tel.:02/971 20 61, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register with the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria under UIC 831641528 Register of wholesalers obtaining a permit for trade with medical devices: Certificate № ІV-R-Т / ME 089/23.10.2007.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(a) The Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia, Tel.: 02/915 35 18, Fax: 02/915 35 25,
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.cpdp.bg
(b) The Consumer Protection Commission, address: 4A, Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th & 6th floors, 1000 Sofia, Tel.: 02/980 25 24, Fax: 02/988 42 18, Hotline: 0700 111 22, Website: www.kzp.bg
(c) The Competition Protection Commission, address: 18, Vitosha Blvd., 1000 Sofia, Tel.: 02/935 62 22, Fax: 02/980 73 15, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.cpc.bg
(d) Bulgarian Drug Agency, address: 8, Damyan Gruev Str., 1303 Sofia, Tel.: +359 2 8903555; Fax: +359 2 8903434, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: https://www.bda.bg/
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG831641528.
III. General Provisions
Art. 3. The Website and the website services offered shall function under the rules described in these Terms.
Art. 4. Although it makes every reasonable effort to guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this Website, the Provider shall not guarantee the continued operation of the Website, nor shall it guarantee that the latter does not contain errors.
Art. 5. The Provider shall reserve the right to interrupt the access to a specific material (including, but not limited to: photos, texts, etc.) published on the Website or on the entire Website without the consent of the User for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidental without any responsibility for any damages for the User incurred by the interruption.
Art. 6. The Provider shall reserve the right to change without prior notice the structure or the content of the Website. The changes shall become effective immediately after their publication on the Website.
IV. Characteristics of the Service
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to Users by the Provider on the Website hereinafter referred to as “Services”, are the following:
(1) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for viewing and sharing the content published on the Website. The Provider shall provide information about itself, its team, the services provided by it, up-to-date offers, informational articles, contacts, presentation of its customers and partners, etc.
(2) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for generating a phone call via function buttons on the Website.
(3) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for generating electronic inquiries by e-mail through functional inquiry forms on the Website. The User shall fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Send button. When using this service Users should also take into account the fact that by accepting these Terms they are considered informed that the use of this service does not automatically result in the conclusion of a contract between the respective User and the Provider, ie. sending an inquiry by e-mail does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual relationship. The Provider shall not guarantee its ability to provide a response and the time it will be provided.
(4) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for generating electronic inquiries through an email client used by the User through functional links on the Website. To this effect the User shall select a specific functional link on the Website (area where the e-mail address of the Provider is inscribed and it can be “clicked”) and the device used shall open a new window for writing a message from an e-mail client embedded on the device. The Provider shall not guarantee its ability to provide a response and the time it will be provided.
(5) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for redirecting (linking) of the User to business profiles of the Provider in the social networks, to profiles and websites of its partners, clients and others. The Provider shall provide this opportunity for the convenience of Users and shall not be responsible for the content of the profiles and websites to which the possibility of redirection shall be provided and which are not owned and/or operated by the Provider. These General Terms shall not apply to accounts and websites to which the possibility for redirection has been provided unless it has been explicitly stated otherwise.
(6) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for using a dynamic Google map integrated in the Website. This service can be used in compliance with the applicable terms of using Google Maps and Google Earth available at https://www.google.com/intl/bg_bg/help/terms_maps.html.
(7) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for searching for a text-based content on the Website. In order to use this function, the User must type the word/words being searched in the search field and select the search button/icon or the Enter/Go key on the keyboard. The Website will display a list of results with web pages/products located on the Website containing the word/words searched by the User.
(8) The Provider shall provide the opportunity for the User to post content, comments, reviews, opinions and evaluations. By posting them in the respective designated sections the User shall give the requisite consent for the Provider to use, publish and circulate what has been posted. Content, comments, reviews, opinions and evaluations shall be published by the User of the Website after approval by the Provider.
(9) The Provider shall provide the possibility for filtering the results of the products available on the web page browsed on the basis of the products’ characteristics.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
Art. 8. (1) The whole information published on the Website, including, but not limited to: texts, photos, audio and video materials is the intellectual property of the Provider or is legally used by the latter and as such it is protected by the legislation in force on the protection of intellectual property, including, but not only the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) The provider shall reserve all the rights specified in the previous paragraph.
(3) The use of the information specified in Para. 1 of this Article, including, but not limited to: copying, alteration and reproduction without the consent and permission of the Provider or the respective holder of the intellectual property rights, except in cases explicitly stipulated by law, is prohibited and is a violation of the intellectual property rights of the Provider or those of their respective owner, if different from the Provider.
Art. 9. The Website may contain names and brands of products, services or persons that represent or may represent trademarks owned by the Provider or third parties. The access to the Website as well as nothing in these Terms or the rest of the content of the Website shall not be understood as, and/or interpreted as, and doesn’t represent as granting a license or a right to use any such trademark without the prior written consent of the Provider or of the respective third party – owner of the object of intellectual property in question.
VI. Other Terms
Art. 10. (1) The information and materials available on the Website (including, but not only: articles, images, messages and others) have an informative, general and abstract character and are not nor should they be accepted or interpreted as an advice, guidance and/or a consultation provided by the Provider for the Users of the website.
(2) The Provider shall bear no responsibility for the integrity, reliability and/or up-to-dateness of the information and materials accessible on and/or through the Website in any regard whatsoever or for their applicability to a concrete factual situation.
(3) The Provider shall not bear any material or non-material responsibility for the content of the Website nor shall it be responsible for any damages incurred to any User and/or/ a third party as regards to the use of the Website and/or the information and materials available on it, including their application to a specific situation (for example: the undertaking by the User of specific actions on the basis of information posted on the Website).
Art. 11. The eventual invalidity of any of the provisions of the Terms shall not result in the invalidity of the whole contract.
Art. 12. These Terms shall enter into force as of ………
Art. 13. The Terms may be changed by the Provider at any time and any change of the Terms shall enter into force for Users without any need for the explicit notification of the latter.
Art. 14. By using (including, but not limited to: browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) on the Website and the information on it the Users shall give their unconditional consent as regards the Terms and any subsequent changes therein and their commitment to them and obligation to observe them.
Art. 16. The provisions of the Bulgarian legislation in force shall be applied for all issues unsettled by these Terms. All disputes related to these Terms which the parties have been unable to solve by negotiations and by mutual agreement shall be submitted to be resolved by the competent Bulgarian courts.